"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog

"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog
"New Products arriving weekly"

Friday, July 30, 2010

' My Cuff I made in Class"

" Voi la" Cuff made in class at Paper and Metal Scrappers . I can't stop wearing it. I just love it!!! Thanks for a great class again Hiedi.....Look for some of my cuffs on my Etsy site... Side view of cuff Vintage bird cage "Rodeo Girl Necklace with fleur de les errings" $16.99( set) Look at these fabulous knobs we just got in!! Don't you just LOVE them Headband with ostrich plume $ 39.95

1 comment:

  1. As usual, your selections and pictures take me on an imaginary mini-vacation! So much fun! It's hard to believe that fall is here and Halloween is just around the corner! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete