"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog

"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog
"New Products arriving weekly"

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

" Fall Projects I'm Working on"

Had so much fun making this headband this morning. I got a bunch of the straw hats at the junk store and then started embellishing from my stash.... I will be making more stay tuned:O} Starting decorating for Halloween. Inspiration " The Birds" movie " Sleeping mask I made for Breakfast Around the Clock Party at Barbs the other nite. What a blast that was. We all went in our pajamas. Loving these muted tones of gray... These my little pretties will be at the Apple Festival we are doing in Pine this week end Sept 25th and 26th . So come up for some fresh pine filled mountain air. "Loving the new Fall colors" This Hamper I found was painted very dark. Of course I had to Spay it white and embellish it. The roof tips back. Perfect for a little girls room...To hold dolls or laundry. These are darling frog boxes. Some of them have a surprise inside... Just found this hand made quilt. It was my inspiration for my fall bed display . " Look at this sweet chair , Great for a vanity . Table has carved checkers to go with it.... Every girl needs a night out once in a while... :O} XO Chrisy & Kramer

1 comment:

  1. Love what you are doing for Halloween, the light fixture looks terrific, so festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete