"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog

"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog
"New Products arriving weekly"

Monday, January 24, 2011

" Back from the Coast'

Hope you enjoy traveling with me. I,m officially in my second location at "Posies" in Arroyo Grande Ca. Will be on the road a lot to bring you even more Fabulous Finds. I'm having trouble with my blog photos inserting. But both stores are packed again. As soon as this is fixed I have lots and lots of photos to add from the trip. All winter items are 50% off.Includes all Faux Fur jackets and all winter scarves, sweaters and winter hats. Making room for Spring items . Hope I get this fixed soon . I have so much to share with you from this 10 day up the coast trip. XO Chrisy & Kramer

No comments:

Post a Comment