"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog

"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog
"New Products arriving weekly"

Monday, September 24, 2012

" Chrisy's Cottage will be at Three Speckled Hens Show"

Just 18 more days until the " Three Speckled Hens Show" Please come and have some shopping  fun with your girlfriends ...Chrisy's Cottage will be in the  show outside with the help of my good friend Leslie( Jack & Cat Curio) and there's more.Posies and Affairs of the Heart will have a booth inside the barn.We have all been hunting for weeks for this fabulous show... Ohhh, I have some wonderful goodies for you. You just have to wait and see. No peeking until the show. My garage is busting with antique items to entice you to be seen first time at the Show....and I've been sewing for a week....Do I have you curious yet. Well I hope so...So mark these dates on your calender. Oct 13th & 14th at the Frontier Town at the Event Center in Paso Robles Ca.www.threespeckledhens.com   Hugs Chrisy & Kramer

No comments:

Post a Comment