"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog

"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog
"New Products arriving weekly"

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

OMGOSH!!! It's been a year since I blogged. I am so sorry... I have been doing more facebooking. So if you want to know whats happening you can hop over to my Chrisy's Cottage facebook page....Like is good since I have space in the front of the shop......I am crazy busy and we have almost daily arrivals...... 
Wonderful Goat milk Soap...
Vintage flannel new shipments weekly 
Lovely dresses from Italy...
and these are my Christmas creations...
The tree is full of homemade ornements....

Lot's of fuzzy wonderfulness
My embellished swan decoy's are gracing the front window
Always Romantic fashions for you to drool over.....
.
My white Cow creations this year,,,,,,all dressed up ready for the holidays.....Come for a peek The Village a dreamy wonderland.....and have a Merry Merry Christmas Season.... Hugs Chrisy and my sweet new puppy Max......He is a Multi- Poo and my little guardian Angel......

No comments:

Post a Comment