"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog

"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog
"New Products arriving weekly"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FUN with family from Alaska !!!

My Gorgeous Grandaughter Mariley Showed up with the girls and spent hours in the studio creating and then helped Granpa run the shop Mon. so grandma could play. Thanks Baby Girl... Me and my "Sweetie" got into the act too... The family from Texas, Alaska, Calif. and sisters and nieces from the Valley showed up for "Girls weekend Away."They showed up at my front door with these mustaches on.. So my sister Nancy Jo and I had to get in on the photo Shoot. We did get a little carried away and had fun reconnecting with nature. Kirsten(front row left) dusted off my old guitar and played and sang for us. It was "MAGIC"

No comments:

Post a Comment