"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog

"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog
"New Products arriving weekly"

Friday, July 16, 2010

" Finally AFTER PICTURES of Studio"

I know it's about time.. But I was finding so many things I forgot I had.. I started messing it all up again.. Dragged cubby from guest house so I could spend the money at IKEA on organizers . Now I have a sewing area, a soddering area and a painting area. REally It's all there.I love this little corner of my world with all my treasures I've collected over the years. Yes the move to Calif. will include the piano even if it has to go in storage. All I need is my bed and I could live in this room. XO Chrisy & Kramer One of my Projects. Will have this for sale at the show in Flagstaff next weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment