"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog

"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog
"New Products arriving weekly"

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

" New items I'm working on " at Chrisy's Cottage

" Yes Girls we are already getting ready for fall at Chrisy's Cottage." This weekend starts are July White Sale. All WHITE clothing and acessories will be discounted. Will be sending you info in your e-mails so if your not on the list please sign up at the shop or call 928-474-4022 Two Cute little " Drama Queens" playing at the shop...I think I can see you girls in the Theatre some day :O) Made these napkin rings out of belt buckles and french ribbon I hand dyed... " Love the Dingle Balls on this one" "Opps Forgot to turn These tags" Had so much fun making these cuffs. It is going to be hard parting with them. I'm taking a Cuff class Friday at "Paper and Metal Scrappers" here in Payson hoping to learn some fabulous tecniques. There still may be some space ? 928-468-1188 " Marie Antoinette Bed Doll" "Embellished Ballet Slippers"

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour! What a sweet shop you have. I love those petticoats! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. It is most appreciated! Will drop by again soon. Merci ~ Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog!

    Tootles,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete