"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog

"Chrisy's Cottage"Arroyo Grande Ca.*Scan Below To Enter Blog
"New Products arriving weekly"

Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Create Your Own Magic"

I was lucky enough to spend my childhood surrounded by talented people who believed in me. Both my parents encouraged my artistic inheritance. My Grandmother on my father’s side ,( though very poor my father had 9 siblings) would cut out animals to perfection out of cardboard, for them to play with. On rainy days my father told me she would turn the whole house into a giant tent with blankets and chairs. My father became a woodcarver in his retirement years and lived to be 97. My mother loved to dance and play the piano. I have played since I was 7 and met my sweet husband at a dance. We’ve been dancing for 38 years. Not so bad. My advice to staying happy & inspired….Find your passions and never give them up. Sand Sculpture at Morro Bay Harbor Festival Belly Dancers at the Morro Bay Harbor Festival This Show at Morro Bay was amazing. Inspire your creative soul, there is Magic around you if you just LOOK!!!!! Hugs Chrisy and the Gypsy Jeweler

No comments:

Post a Comment